Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scrap Edub Teaser

I honestly can't tell you how excited I am for my scrapbooking store.  I'm working on four different kits, and I finally finished one:


But I'm not selling anything until I have at least 3 of the collections done...so you'll just have to wait :)

Funny story about my scrapbook company name.  I was so excited about my new logo and I showed my husband right when he got home...he said "that's cute..."  then read it out loud "Edub's crap"  Ha!  So, I'm changing my name to "Scrap Edub"...I'm lucky I have a guy around to think of things like that.  I think Scrap Edub has a cute ring to it...I always think of rub-a-dub-dub when I say it...so coming soon:  Scrap-edub-dub three kits in a...tub???  Okay, I'm not clever, but still, it's exciting :)
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chantena said...

lol...men's opinions are good when you least expect it haha.......i love those papers by the way!

Our Ohana said...

This is SOOOO cool Erin!! I think it's awesome that you've taken something you've wanted to do and just GONE with it!! This is awesome.

My name is Noemi said...

I can't wait to see this scrapbooking store! I hope all is well with you and the new family :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails