Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Business has been pretty good lately...it seems once I get caught up, I get more clients and have more to do. I'll definitely have to take time off when baby comes (only 4 more weeks...yikes!!)

Here are a couple more completed logos. The first one is actually a sticker, but I love the polkadots on it :) Be sure to check her etsy store...it's not set up yet. Another one I'm excited for! www.porterhouseboutique.etsy.com:


The next is from Savvy Stitcher (I also did her blog):


I just purchased these magnet buttons from her as well. She has some blue ones that are cute too. She's participating in Etsy's "Yart Sale" and she has FREE SHIPPING!!! See her blog to see how long this will last.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the mention, Erin! Love the other sticker too. You can never go wrong with polka dots either! Keep up the good work. I'm sending everyone I know your way :)

found paper co. said...

I love those orange magnets. Thanks for sharing! Off to check out her shop...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails